I'm a little late posting all these... time seems to be pretty slippery these days.
The Hiltons took us out to the Melting Pot in Salt Lake for my birthday a couple weeks ago. (Thanks Andrea and Greg!) After dinner we took a stroll around Temple Square. It was so beautiful and Caden really enjoyed all the lights. If he would ever get a little fussy, his buddy Greg would just move on to the next tree to calm him down.
Last week we went and took a bunch of pictures just for fun... Peach's cousin Amber was so great to do it for us. Here are just a few classic snow shots...
Somebody made a snow duck at the duck pond...
(the real duck was being protective , or maybe he was just hungry...)
It is such a wonderful season to remember our Savior and His life. I'm kind of glad that Caden doesn't really "understand" Christmas as we know it yet because it helps us to focus more on it's true meaning... We're so grateful for our Savior and for the many blessings we have in our lives.
Merry Christmas...
"Merry may be the wrong word, More appropriately we should say, 'It's Christmas time, what can I do to help you, are your burdens too heavy to bear, is your sorrow too painful?'..." - Pres Hinckley.
4 comments:
That was my favorite part of the ?Christmas Devotional. I loved that he said that, and it is so true!
That duck is hilarious!
what fun pictures! someone seriously made a snow duck? wow. :)
hey, we need to get your wii number sometime so we can send some of our miis over to visit you and vice versa!
Great seasonal message! I hope ya'll enjoy the season!
Love your pictures!!
Hope you 3 have a wonderful and yummy Christmas together.
Be sure to do the Nativity so Caden can be "baby Jesus".
We think of you often!!
Love, Janet
Post a Comment