Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Belated Fathers Day

A Happy Fathers day.... For Happy Fathers!
And even though we were all sick... it still turned out pretty good.


Peach is an amazing father... Pictures are worth 1000 words... so here are a few to show how much I love my two boys!


(Dad and his Newborn) (Caden @ 2 weeks)


(Helping in the garden) (Swimming in Logandale)


(Bowling in Vegas) (Fun @ Cove Fort)

I am so grateful for Peach and for everything he does for us! What a Happy Father!

And Just for Fun... Here's one of the Happy Family!


(The last few Pics are from our trip to Logandale last weekend... I'll have to catch up on trips... but it probably won't happen until we get back from our next trip. We leave for Texas on Friday YIPEEE! or should I say YEEHAW)



2 comments:

The V-Rod's said...

Hey, looks like you are having a lot of fun. Sorry we couldn't get together when you came to the best place in the whole entire world (Mesa, AZ). Are you moving here? Give me a call next time you are hear. Kat

Tatum said...

They grow so fast. I think it's cute that he wears belts. I remember you having a really good collection of belts in high school too. Like mother like son. (I think it's, like father like son, oh well.)