Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yes on Prop 8

We have got to take a stand. This video was the first to really motivate me to do something, rather than just let everyone else take command. 
We have to stand up for the Family and the sacred institution of marriage between a man and a woman. I'm so grateful for a prophets voice and warning. Over 13 years ago we were warned and called to action. It's time to follow the prophets!



2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Hey! We go to Kanab every year for thanksgiving EXCEPT this year! My husband has to work and we are so bummed. I would have loved to get together. Bummer!

Janet and Nate said...

Lynsey,
Love reading your blog. You are so busy! You "wii three kings" are sooooo very adorable and look so happy. How is everyone? Tell your mom hi!
Post some Halloween pics! : )

I read your study blog. Love it! Keep it up.
Love Ya, Sister Frampton