Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick Update

Well, we are moved in to our house... (I say "moved-in", but I mean, we're living out of boxes in our house)
And we really need to sell our apartment contract!
So here's an add... tell your friends... Tell your family... tell your neighbors... heck... tell anyone interested in hearing!
2 bedroom married apartment -
*Rent $650 a month.
*Free Internet and cable
*You only pay Gas and Electric
*Dishwasher
*washer/dryer hookups (and if you want, we can give you a good deal on a washer and dryer)
*Large living area
*Lots of cabinet and counter space
*ONE BLOCK FROM BYU
*Good pantry space
*Game room and POOL!!!
- Because we want to sell it, if you buy it in May we will include a $200 incentive... it can go toward your deposit, or it can go toward the washer and dryer and we'll sell you the washer and dryer for only $150.00!

Leave a comment or email me at bymuchacha@Hotmail.com... we also have adds on craigslist and KSL classifieds...
Also if you have other suggestions as to how we can get this sold, we welcome the advice!
I will update more on the house soon... I can' t find the camera...
We've been hard at work and I really want to post the before and after pics!
Also we want to thank all the family & friends who came and helped!!!

No comments: