Wednesday, July 29, 2009

June

June
It rained… A lot! We poured cement in the rain, we jumped in the rain, I played softball in the rain and, a trip to 7 peaks was canceled because of rain.


20th – We poured cement down our driveway. It was part of the deal in order to keep our basement as a legal apartment (in case we ever want to rent it out). As I said above… it rained. A lot. But it was fun and we were able to finish and enjoy the rest of the evening at Chuck E. Cheese’s.





18th – 27th Grandma Kathy and William stayed and spent some time with us. It was so nice to have the extra help. Peach and I even got to go out on a real date! Caden’s gift to Peach for Father’s Day was to let us go see UP and eat at the Macaroni Grill. I could get used to more of those!
I joined the Payson Rec. League softball team with my cousin Emily. We had a double header every Wed. night. It was fun, but it made me realize how great intramurals are!

No comments: