Friday, September 18, 2009

Just a proud mother update

I haven't wanted to post this for fear of the jinx factor... And because some might find it gross...


But I just can't help but be a proud mother.


The truth is that we haven't had to do much to get here.... He just started telling us...


And I haven't had to change a "stinky" diaper in months... (Except for two small accidents) And that includes two road trips and all our errands on a daily basis.

We're still working on #1... but I think we're probably on our last round of diapers... HOORAY

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! Congratulations! I hope it sticks! I'll admit I've been too afraid to start the potty-training. It's so good to see Cayden's got it down.

Jenny said...

Oh, congratulations! Isn't that so great. Callie started just telling us too. She's still pretty young, so we've just gone with it. I love it. Never knew potty training would be so easy.:)

Rob and Marseille said...

yay! I hope it keeps up! (it took christopher 6 months (3 tries plus appendicitis) to get it down. He had it down when he was 2& 1/2. Good job Caden

Launi said...

that's awesome! i don't think alex is anywhere near ready. he's still afraid of the toilet. dang. :)

Janet and Nate said...

Hi Lynsey!!
Can't believe that Caden had his
2nd birthday! He is looking so grown up!!
Thinking of you!! Tell your mom hi!
Love, Janet