It's been too long since I've posted that it's too difficult to catch up.
We have been busy!
and will continue to be busy for a few more weeks.
Doing what you might ask?!?
We are moving in less than a week. We have yet to sell our house, (or even really put it on the market for that matter), we have yet to find a place to live, but we do have a job...
Peach had been recruited by a quite a few landscaping companies, (who knew Landscaping Management would be so heavily recruited?!?) but we applied and were hired with ValleyCrest Landscaping in Phoenix, AZ. The company is growing super fast in Arizona and there is a lot of potential for promotions. He says he's not nervous, but I think I am enough for the both of us!
We really wanted to move to Arizona to be with family (my mom and bro Ryan and his family), and especially after all the snow and rain the past week, we are ready for warmer weather, but we are also just getting "settled" in here. It's so sad to be leaving all of our family and friends and our first house... I mean, I've already lived in Utah for 10 years!
On the other side, we are excited for something new. And really, since I lived there for 18 years growing up, it's like going home for me. And since it doesn't snow, it's like home for Peach too.
So, that's what we've been up to...
We went to Arizona to visit my brother and Peach had an interview while we were there. We then returned a couple weeks later for Thanksgiving and to do a little house hunting. Not many houses were hunted, so I have been searching online for the perfect home to rent until we are in a position to buy. We've been packing, organizing, working, playing, and just enjoying the end of this chapter and the beginning of the next!
And since, in my book, no post is complete without pictures... here ya go!
Our lame attempt at family photos... the "chunkster"
... the kids asleep during one of our vacations
Emmry playing in her seat & Caden packing himself up...





No comments:
Post a Comment