Caden is 180 days old... which means he is 4320 hours old, or 259200 minutes... give or take a few. And in my 13,140,000 minutes of life, the last 259,200 minutes have been full of more joy, more love, and more happiness than the previous 12,880,800!
These are just a few of the ways we spend our minutes!
Caden loves his bath time!... and he loves his rubber duckies...
I love to count the new rolls on his arms and legs.
Caden loves to be surrounded by warmth.
I love to let him do my laundry.
Caden loves to sit up...
I love to watch him learn and grow.
( What sits up, must fall down)
Caden loves to spend time with his daddy.
I love to see my family together.
(Caden is getting so smart. He kept reaching for the book, so Peach would scoot it up a little. Caden figured out that if he leaned back on Peach, he could scoot closer to the book. Then he would sit back up and grab it. I love to see how his little mind works.)
Caden loves to help his mom and dad cook.
Caden loves to try new foods...
I love to watch his reaction to the new taste and texture of applesauce!
While I could probably spend more of my minutes cleaning my house, or studying, I find that I prefer to spend my minutes with Caden, watching him learn and grow. I spend a lot of my minutes spoiling him... rocking him to sleep, holding him in my arms, or playing with him when he would be content to play alone... But to me those are the minutes well spent, because those minutes become the precious memories I can have when he's too big to be rocked, and "too cool" to spend time with his mom. So, 259,201 minutes well spent!


5 comments:
He sure is cute Lynsey! Enjoy all the moments you can--time sure goes by way too fast. I feel like I blink and my girls have aged soo much. I just want them to stay little girls FOREVER!
Janessa
What a cute post! (By the way, this is Amy Johnson. Remember me?! I love looking at your blog. You have a very cute baby! I would love to invite you to our blog, but I don't have your email address. Do you have mine?)
Caden so cute, and it looks like he is getting big. Thanks for your blog address. It's nice to be able to stay in touch. Katie & Chris
Amy -
I can't find your email address anywhere. I have searched all my old emails. I would love to hear from you. My email is the same as my blog name @gmail.com
Hey Lynsey! I can't believe how big Caden is getting. It seems like he was born just yesterday. He's a cute little boy!
Post a Comment