But that is all about to change.... To recap the past two months I highlighted a few of the important events on the calandar.
(And the pictures are in chronological order.... )
Here is Caden with part of his Easter Package... Thanks Gigi and Grandpa Kenny!
We had a fun trip to Arizona! It was such a welcome break from the cold winter. It was fun to spend a little time with Ryan, Gina, Dylan, Kayla and Kyle. I'm just sad we didn't get any pictures with them.
We also had fun at a "mini" mission reunion at the home of our mission President.
In all it was a very "fruitful" trip... (I know it's a lame joke... but oh well)
It's official... the days of leaving my son in one spot and finding him in the same spot when I return are OVER... Caden is officially crawling now.. as of yesterday... but this is how it all began. He would get up on all fours and rock... and then he would push so hard with his arms he would just move backwards. It's so hard to believe that he is getting so big!
(I had a little fun editing this one.... Those are real bunny ears by the way!)
We had a pretty low key Easter. It was fun to color a few eggs, but that is about the extent of it. We enjoyed a great dinner at Ashlon and Brian's (Peach's Cousin) and best of all we were able to focus on the real reason we celebrate Easter... Easter means so much more to me after Dad passed away, because of the hope it gives of a Resurrection and the opportunity we will have to be an Eternal Family. How grateful we are for our Savior!
To be continued...

5 comments:
Hey fun blog and fun post. You should get google reader or bloglines----it lets you know when someone has updated their blog. That way you don't have to spend so much time looking at everyones blog to see if there is anything new. Good luck with the crawling.
Yeah for crawling Caden...way to go, buddy! Cute pics and calendar Lyns...Caden makes an adorable bunny! Thanks for all your willingness to help and serve us...it means so much to me! let me repay you...for the years and years of it.
Yea! A new post! Although I don't have much room to talk since I went a few months without posting... It's great to see you guys are doing well. I can't believe how big Caden is getting!
Welcome back to the blog world! I actually think he looks a lot like Lincoln. It's kinda crazy. He is SO SO cute! It was really great to see you guys when you came done and thanks so much for the cute stuff. We Love it!.
Yeah! I've missed hearing about you guys! Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment