Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged...

SO, I'm at work. I wanted to post on the blog so that I don't get even more behind, but I don't really like to post without pictures. (I'm not a very good writer, so the pictures make my blog interesting)... But being at work, I don't have access to all my pictures. As I was re-reading other blogs, I realized I had been tagged... So here goes!

you're feeling * Ready for the weekend

to your left * a large desk and an empty waiting room

on your mind * what I need to do at home once work is over

last meal included * tuna fish and P,B&J sandwiches

the weather * snow flurries and cold… AGAIN! ( I cant’ wait for Spring to quit teasing us)

something you have a collection of: * movies

a smell that cheers you up * This may sound weird, but the smell of rain /musty wet smell… like inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland

a smell that can ruin your mood * 2nd hand smoke

how long since you last shaved * 4 days (and still smooth)

the current state of your hair * air dried and down

the largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer) * at work… the phone

which section you head for first in a bookstore * (to be honest, I rarely head to the bookstore)… but if I did, I would go to the children’s books.

something you're craving * a long summer vacation, like when I was a kid

your general thoughts on the presidential race * We have 7 more months of this?!?

how many times have you been hospitalized this year * 0

favorite place to go for a quiet moment * quiet moment????

you've always secretly thought you'd be a good * carpenter… like on HGTV

something that freaks you out a little * spiders

something you've eaten too much of lately * Keebler Cookies, and Krispie Kreme Donuts

you have never * dyed my hair

I now tag.... Tatum, Teri, and whoever else... I can't think of the T- names...
I'll post about our trip to Kanab soon... Who knows, maybe I'll do two posts in one week!

No comments: