By that I could mean what Caden leaves everywhere he goes...
]Caden's new favorite thing is to empty all drawers, shelves, and baskets... As you can tell, he thinks it's hilarious[
Or I could be referring the current status of my home this evening, with dirty dishes piled by the sink, etc...
But really, I'm referring to the "pile" of pictures I have to post from the past month!
We have kept pretty busy... Since our last post this is what we've been up to:
]The shirt Caden is sporting was my last minute attempt to be patriotic... I was up unitl about 4:00 am making these shirts for Peach, Josh, Caden and I... but they turned out good I thought[
- The Weekend of the 14th of July we spent in Kanab for Jennifer's [Peach's little sister] wedding.
1]Jennifer and her dad walking down the isle[
2]Jennifer and Arron Dunn, with Grandma and Grandpa Baer[
1]Caden and I having fun at the old movie sets[
2]Caden and Peach having fun with Uncle Josh's football helmet[
2]Caden and Peach having fun with Uncle Josh's football helmet[
- The week of the 20th we spent with Jared and Jason (my oldest brothers) and their famlies
* While they were here we went to 7 Peaks Water park... Caden loved it, and he even went down some of the big slides with us... unfortunately I didn't even take my camera out.
* We took all the kids to dinner at "One Man Band" and then to the Spanish Fork Rodeo - But yet again... no pictures.
*We enjoyed the Spanish Fork Pioneer Day Parade on the 24th... I don't have pictures of the parade... but I did get one shot of us getting ready to go to the parade!
*We hiked Y-Mountain
* We had a family gathering at Brick Oven...
- And we did lots of shopping... Caden was spoiled by his Aunt Jenny and got to make his own "Build a Turtle" ...
- The weekend of the 1st we had a little "Lagoon" get-a-way...
The Ogden Marriott has a great deal that includes a night stay at the hotel, a breakfast buffet, 4 tickets to Lagoon, a parking pass, and a cool gift bag... so we went to Lagoon.
Josh and Peach invited a friend from work... it turned out to be a fun weekend.
]There was a little restaurant, "El Matador", a few blocks away from the hotel that my parents used to go to all the time, so we stopped in for dinner. On our walk to the restaurant we saw all these different painted horses. We stopped at one for a "Kodak Moment".[
] We thought Caden might enjoy the Merry-go-Round... He loved to sit on the Zebra... but as soon as it started to move, he was ready to get off. [
-This weekend Peach's family came into town to pick up Josh for school. It's hard to believe that summer is already over!
While they were here, we repeated the family gathering at Brick Oven, and the trip to Seven Peaks... This time I got pictures! We also enjoyed a trip to the Bean Museum on Campus.
] the Seven Peaks picture... we all three just got off the purple slide behind us...[
] a butterfly made of butterflies at the Bean Museum[
And between all of that, we enjoy a playing "RockBand"... that is when Caden doesn't steal the show!
And between all of that, we enjoy a playing "RockBand"... that is when Caden doesn't steal the show!
We've had a great summer... it's too bad it's almost over. I don't look forward to the change in weather, nor do I look forward to Peach going back to school... But I do look forward to next summer!
2 comments:
Busy busy busy you are! First -- sounds like you had a great summer. Second -- I love Rock Band! Third -- impressive farmer's tan Peach!:)
Do you have family in Kanab? My husband is from there so we are always visiting. Maybe our paths will cross and we can get together sometime.
Post a Comment