Monday, September 8, 2008

A "month" load of stuff...

Here's a re-cap of what has happened since the last post...

- Peach turned 24... and this is what we did to celebrate.



- Caden turned 1 ... and this is what we did to celebrate.


- Caden started walking and this is what we did to celebrate.


- We won our Ward family Olympics... and this is what we did to celebrate.


- Football season started... and this is what we did to celebrate.



- School started... and this is what we did before to celebrate.


(Actually we were celebrating the good find of a ball, bag, shoes and extras at DI for only $5. Peach had this shirt from his high school days to finish off the ensemble)

- Lot's of birthdays and parties... and I don't have pictures to show how we celebrated...

(I have a habit of not taking my camera. We enjoyed the company of family at Victoria's baby blessing and had a fun little party for Morgan... Yay for cousins.)
-We have corn to pick in our garden... and this is what we did to celebrate.


- We had a free weekend ... and this is what we did to celebrate.


Life is good.... Celebrate!

5 comments:

Teri said...

I can't believe Caden is a year! Holy cow how time flies! Believe me, I wish I was playing intramural sports. I still wish I would redo last year's game! We have tickets to the games, we should get together before/after the game. Even if it's to just say hi.

Rob and Marseille said...

Thanks for the tomatoes and squash. If you ever have more butternut squash or tomatoes, we'd love some! Yum, Yum! (we tried stopping by your house today, I think Christopher's obsessed....he'll probablly make us do it again after his nap.)

Lizzie said...

Cute post Lynsey....your little boy is so cute!

The V-Rod's said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Love ya. Kat

Tatum said...

Looks like fun. It would seem Lincoln and Caden like to wear their hair the same... lol