Sunday, November 22, 2009

I LOVE...

I guess with Thanksgiving so close I've been thinking about all the little things that I love so much... Here are just a few!
I love... that Caden tells me "thank you mommy" anytime I do anything for him.
If I put a hat on him, "Thank you mommy"
If I give him juice, "Thank you mommy"
If I bless him when he sneezes "Thank you mommy"
.... and , I love when he says "your welcome" when I tell him "thank you Caden". I hope these manners stick!

I Love... when Caden calls his daddy "Peach"... Just today in fact, Peach helped us out to the car after church and he told Caden to be a good boy... Caden just looked at him and said, "O.K. Peach...."

I Love... that my little boy likes his hair done... He loves to put gel in his hair.
On the flipside, I don't love that he thinks everything is gel...
(Vicks Vapo rub... lucky it didn't get into his eyes & Diaper Ointment)
(as a side note, I promise I watch him... but he's like a ninja... he starts off just playing quietly or watching tv and bang... this happens)
I Love... that Caden likes to pretend he's Cookie Monster anytime he eats cookies, chips, or crackers. He says "Cookies Monster.... maawww maawww maaww maawww"...
I do not love however when he does it at church with his cheez-its.

I Love my little Cowboy... he gets his pirate hat, (which when put on backwards becomes a cowboy hat) and then hops on Peach's back and screams, "Yeehaw!


And to finish off for tonight,
I love... that Caden learned to ride his bike... and he rides it everywhere - through the house, on our walks, and to the park.
(Thank you again Kearns family... He loves that bike!)

1 comment:

Tecia said...

I'm so impressed he can ride it all by himself. He's gotten more use out of it than my kids in the 2 years we had it. Such a cute kid!!