Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Christmas?

I see that a lot of people are questioning whether or not to go private on their blog... My solution?... keep posts about Thanksgiving up well into March, and then no one will want to view your blog!

For those who, for whatever reason, still check up on us, (or those who wait for an update on Google Reader)... here is a catch up...

Christmas 2009
Caden woke up to a fun Christmas... Here he's decked out in his new cowboy boots, cowboy hat, "butt-flap" pjs, and his Lightning McQueen scooter... perfect combination for happiness if you ask me...


Spending Christmas in Overton meant there was no snow, so we took it upon ourselves to make some... in our own special way.


(Target practice, using frozen water bottles...)



(Don't mess with Grandma!)


We brought in the New Year with Grandma Diane... saw the Christmas lights and had a relaxing night playing games and watching the ball drop...
I'll have to wait till July to post about January and February....
or maybe just tomorrow. We'll see.

2 comments:

Tecia said...

Fun Lyns! I sure adore that Caden...he is sooo cute. Thanks again for coming up for the blessing. It was so great to have you and Caden there. When's our next get-together? We could meet at the Bean Museum and let the kids play then have lunch? I start preschool again April 2nd.

Launi said...

don't worry, lynsey, i still blog-stalk you. :)